- Local and Online
Is KLCM for me?
Experience a life where the things that were impossible become normal!
- Are you hungry to see the power of God in your life?
- Do you desire to have greater intimacy in your relationship with God? With others?
- Do you have a passion to see the "impossible" made possible?
- Do you want to be used by God to shape the course of human history?
- Are you willing to embrace the lifestyle of a revivalist?
KLCM is designed to be a ministry training center where our students embrace their royal identity, learn the values of the Kingdom and walk in the authority and power of the King. It is a transformational experience and your life will be forever impacted!
KLCM is also not for those who are looking for a place to rehab, and it's not a discipleship school for people who are coming out of lifestyle sins. There is too much freedom in our environment for those struggling with self-control. Rather than prescribe a list of what students can and can't do, we have created a definition of what a "Revivalist Lifestyle" looks like.
Revivalist (n) A believer who is focused and passionate, willing to pay any price to live in community, purity, and power because they are loved by God and love Him, whose manifest presence transforms lives and cultures.
If the Kingdom of Heaven is “righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit” (Rom 14:17), then joy is one third of the Kingdom. That means a lot of laughter and fun. Life at KLCM is full and alive and joyful! The school is designed to equip students not just to minister in the gifts of the Spirit but to live a supernatural lifestyle. You experience life-changing revelation about yourself and the world around you as you become aware of the Kingdom within you and are encouraged to be naturally supernatural by bringing heaven to earth wherever you go. We believe Jesus meant it when He taught us to pray "Your Kingdom come...on earth as it is in Heaven."
Tuition and Fees
You can print and mail us your application or download it and open in Adobe Reader and after filling it in email it back to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Fee (non-refundable) 25.00 Please submit with application
- Tuition Per Trimister: $300.00
Other expenses will include required reading of a provided list of books and possible ministry trips where applicable.
- PAYMENTS Checks to: Kingdom Legacy (See Contact for mailing info)
Debit, Credit Card or Paypal available here:
PAYMENT PLAN PER TRIMESTER IF NEEDED:
- $100.00 due by first day of class Monday January 11th
- $100.00 due by Feb. 8th
- $100.00 due by March 14th
There may also be required outreach projects designed and implemented by teams.